If you’ve known me for a while, you may have suspected that I thrive on change. In the last 18 months, I have said goodbye to a marriage and a best fur-friend, moved twice, and started 2 new jobs. In the past, I’ve been a farmer, a caterer, and a bookkeeper. I’ve milked cows, packed horses, raised all manner of livestock, driven semi-trucks, and I know how to make mozzarella from fresh milk.
This past year, I’ve welcomed new love, new clients, gone back to school TWICE (for 2 different studies), and started new ventures with Dropstone Outfitting and Sun River Yoga. I have begun spending regular time in wild places again, a practice that I’m calling my rewilding.
Well friends, there’s more.
Effective today, I am no longer teaching Yoga at The Peak. While I’m sad that it will mean more good byes, I am excited for the opportunity to welcome in new and wonderful things. I don’t know the exactly what’s in store, but I hope you’ll stay in touch.
There are a lot of unknowns going forward, but here’s what I KNOW:
- I will continue to take Private Yoga clients in Great Falls. I rented out my Choteau house and moved to Great Falls!
- I am actively looking for a space in which to continue a small, part-time clientele in Great Falls.
- I will continue monthly Sunday Yoga classes in Choteau (once I can that is), and will probably add in a potluck after- just to stay in touch 🙂
- I will of course continue offering/make good on any session purchases through Sun River Yoga.
Here’s what I’m HOPING/PLANNING for:
- 2021 Wilderness and Yoga with Dropstone Outfitting (https://dropstoneoutfitting.com)
- Monthly “Big Practice” 1 1/2 hour class/mini-workshop in Great Falls?
- International Yoga Retreats? Iceland 2022? (This might be a stretch at this point!)
When people ask me, “How did you learn all this?” I usually say that I came by these life lessons honestly: Through pain and struggle. Yoga has given me the tools to be resilient in the midst of pain and change, to embrace it, and to grow. I want to keep sharing this magic that is Yoga.
Thanks for including me on your life adventure. I can’t wait to see when/where we come together again…
Love to all, Audra